sendmail

Ahmed Mohamed ajmoham at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 03:29:50 UTC 2007

Thanks Jeremy L. Gaddis and all.

I was suspecting all along that the problem might be with outbound port 25
blocked but I was not completely sure. To get around the problem, I have
since tried other ports like cyrus2 587. In addition, I configurered
SMART_HOST with  (`smtp.broadband.rogers.com')dnl   (I am not sure if it is
correct the
one - Rogers folks would'nt tell you). No luck.

By the way, does anyone know of CANADIAN ISP provider that allow
port-forwarding
like mail, http, and the like. Your suggestions are welcome.