Re: OpenSource Change Management System?

Shane Presley wrote:

Is anyone aware of any open source tools for change management?
Actually my needs are pretty simple...a web based tool to keep a log
of changes made to a system.  I don't need approval or scheduling
functions.  Just a log so I can look back over the changes made to a
system on certain days.

*sigh*

Have you even *looked*, or do you expect everything to be handed to you? Do you even know anything about change management?

RTFM!!!

CVS
Subversion

	mark