Re: [Q] how to setup "sar"?

On 23/01/07, mcclnx mcc <mcclnx yahoo com tw> wrote:
can anyone tell me how to setup "sar" on Redhat AS3 ro
4?  if possible point me to the document.

Thanks.

Simply install the sysstat package.  Once you've done that, the
default data files and reports should automatically appear in
/var/log/sa.  And of course you could do your own collecting and
reporting using sadc, sar, etc. See the man pages for details.

Kind regards,

Herta