yahoo n hotmail not accepting mail from one domain

sylvan dacounha sylvan_2804 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 08:01:35 UTC 2007

hii there

thnks for the reply

btw cd u give me the yahoo address where i could tell them about my problem

cause i send before but they did not reply
jus got an automated answer

apprecaite n thnaks

regards

simon

Jeff Lasman <blists at nobaloney.net> wrote: On Friday 01 June 2007 06:50 am, Nikkilä Tommi wrote:

> The Yahoo and Hotmail mail servers are so diffferent from the rest of
> the world's that one can but wonder where to search for the right
> answer. But, if you are convinced that your DNS records are as they
> should I would approach Yahoo and Hotmail about the issue. Maybe they
> are blocking (from whatever reason) emails from your domain..?

We get blocked from Yahoo from time to time, often because our clients
(we're a hosting company) are accused of sending spam; generally it's
an open form-to-email script.  We continuously educate our clients, and
daily we look for scripts that weren't there yesterday so we can make
sure our clients understand that they're responsible if their script is
open to abuse by spammers.

And every time we notice we're blocked, we notify Yahoo and get it taken
care of yet again.

A pain.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
P.O. Box 52200, Riverside, CA  92517