DST patch for RedHat Linux

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Tue Mar 6 14:24:02 UTC 2007

My workstation was RH 8.  I googled and did not find any patches.  Just
too old a dist.  I upgraded to RHAS 4 in about 2 hrs, that's including
all my old data and apps.  But that was just a workstation.

I thought about just copying tzdata file from another version, but
upgrading was the best answer.

Here is redhat's link to instructions.

http://now.eloqua.com/er.asp?s=499&lid=441&elq=3D221A071D1347A1AC9903472AA32615

--