MSL6000 ISSUE

Nigel Wade nmw at ion.le.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 17:15:29 UTC 2007

Redouane N. wrote:

> I did not understand?? what do u mean by st?!

st is the kernel module which handle SCSI tapes. Is it loaded?

> here i only see the MSL6000 but no tapes?!

Where do you "see" the MSL6000?

P.S.

Any chance you could use an email client which threads messages
correctly by adding the necessary headers? Or quote some of the message
to which you are replying to give your questions some context.

E-mail :    nmw at ion.le.ac.uk
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555