Re: System Monitoring Tool

mark wrote:
Nilesh wrote:
Hello All,

I would like to monitor remote machine for system
performance ( CPU usage,Memory,Hard Disk Space),
network connectivity ( to and from ) and database
connection .. etc
we are facing some problems like connection timeout or
out of memory I am looking for system monitor tool which will
monitor the runing services, if service is not runing
or connection problem

Nessus.

nagios :)