To: "General Red Hat Linux discussion list" <redhat-list redhat com>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 1:04 PM
Subject: RE:HP DL380 G5 ISSUE

Dear redoaune

 check this site  : forum.itrc.hp.com

 you can submit your issue regarding the HP hardaware there

 regards

 Feras Adel
"Redouane N." <redouane ccs com jo> wrote:
 Dear All,

We are trying to install a Driver Diskette Under HP DL380 G5 for HP U320 SCSI Adapter, SAS HBA with RAID, SCxxXe and SCxxGe series HBA for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 (x86) but there is no place to insert a floppy, even when we attached a USB floppy or using REMOTE Console iLO.....

nothing Guys?!!
what shall i do

Regards,

Redouane N.