cron scripts for maintenance

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 03:26:01 UTC 2007

On 5/17/07, Anne <diabeticithink at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Oh yes, I know about everything that Red Hat includes, how it works, etc.,
> which is very, very little. Hence, my email to everyone. I'm looking for
> something that is comparable to the massive FreeBSD's scripts that are
> provided upon default install.

I'm curious about what they do that you find so nice. Maybe if you
gave us more details (at least it would help those of us who aren't
familiar with them) we might be able to be more helpful in pointing
you to replacements. If there aren't replacements, you could do us all
a favor by porting them perhaps.

John