rhel5 xen guest installation problem

nilesh vaghela nileshj.vaghela at gmail.com
Sat May 26 06:01:04 UTC 2007

It is para vitualization.

I will cut and past the windows.

the last out put in debug windows say this might be a bug. Please report to
redhat.

The last line in the debug window is
/tm/lvmount can not mount the lolume.

I updated the kernel also. Nothing help.

My RAM is 1 GB and using 3.0 HT P4.

Support PAE.

I want to try All RHEL version as xen guest.

But stuck up with RHEL5 also.

The installation tree is created and working fine with yum.

I tried with NFS, FTP and HTTP all the same error exit.

I reinstall the RHEL5 updated the kernel, the same thing happens.

What extra info you need ??