iscsi issue

Nate Gordon nlgordon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:14:15 UTC 2007

The iscsid init script just does a pkill on iscsid.  I'm not sure this
is appropriate since iscsid actually writes a pid file at
/var/run/iscsid.pid.  I tweaked my script to kill that and it seemed
to work fine (I'm no longer using iscsi on a regular basis).  Someone
should probably file a bug report on it.