Support Level

nilesh vaghela nileshj.vaghela at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:24:49 UTC 2007

I can give you the quote, Let me have your official email for quote.

But approximate price.

RHEL 5 basic 16k Indian rupees.
RHCE 5 Standard 30k+  Indian rupees.

Includes cluster suite and VT upto 4 guest.

If you wish I can talk to Redhat to change the support level with
appropriate charges if you are in India.

I hope  you know the support.

Or visit.

http://www.redhat.com/rhel/server/compare