replacement for rm?

Herta Van den Eynde herta.vandeneynde at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 08:01:01 UTC 2007

On 16/11/2007, Northrup, Wilson <wilson_northrup at merck.com> wrote:
> Perhaps you should restrict yourself to a gui, like xfe. :)

Just bear in mind that if you are going to name this tool 'rm', it
will be idiosyncratic to your system.  If you need to work on another
system and rely on 'rm' moving your files aside instead of deleting
them, you'll be in trouble.
Best train yourself to check your commands before hitting the <Enter> key.

Kind regards,

Herta