tar --newer-mtime

Johan Booysen johan at matrix-data.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 08:54:27 UTC 2007

Thanks very much!

In the meantime I've come across this, which apparently is the correct
way to use tar for incremental "backups":

http://www.gnu.org/software/tar/manual/html_node/tar_88.html#SEC88

Anyt thoughts on what that page indicates?  I just can't afford to screw
this one up, so it's very important that I get it right!

Thanks.