Any Certified Laptops In The Future?

tcurl at enertex.com tcurl at enertex.com
Mon Nov 26 11:29:55 UTC 2007

I regulary run a variety of Linux distro on laptops.  Some work fine
right out of the box.  Right now I'm running Fedora 8 on an IBM T43
and CentOS 5.0 on a Fujitsu P7120D.  The "D" was a bit of a problem as
it designates Atheros as the wireless chip set, requiring madwifi to
be installed.  Other than that no problems.  Both are running VMware
server and Crossover Office.