Failover IP router

Barry Brimer lists at brimer.org
Wed Nov 28 03:57:13 UTC 2007

RHCS is not a reinstall it is just a few RPMS.  Your web servers don't
have to change at all, just install piranha and ipvsadm from cluster suite
and start piranha to configure your load balancer, and you're set.

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, Steven Buehler wrote:

> [...]
>>> 2.  website.com has one IP address
>>> 3.  redhat box router will have the 1 IP address for website.com on
>> it.
>>> 4.  website.com server1 will be on 192.168.1.10
>>> 5.  website.com server2 will be on 192.168.1.11