IMAP errors

mailbox@stanfield.net vicki at stanfield.net
Thu Nov 29 14:37:23 UTC 2007

I am having a problem with IMAP/dovecot/squirrelmail on Fedora 7. I
googled and found similar problems, but none of them helped me fix it.
I am using Maildir, so I think it has to do with the squirrelmail setup
for Folders. According to all the posts though, I just need to make
sure to specify dovecot and that Default Folder Prefix is blank. Still
no luck though. Does anyone have an idea what I might check. The
location of the Sent folder is Maildir/.Sent.

Vicki