Getting my feet wet

Yoho, Cindy Cyoho at umpublishing.org
Thu Sep 6 18:21:40 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I am a unix admin (HP-UX and Solaris) who is just now getting around to
installing a linux server.  (I know, I know!)  We are going to use
RedHat and FreeRadius, and I was wondering what you all would suggest as
far as the subscription service.  I  have worked with unix for 20 years,
but have no linux experience at all.  Does the websupport/2 day response
generally take the whole 2 days to get back to you?  Is this list a
pretty good alternative to 24x7 support?

Thanks~
Cindy