Getting my feet wet

buddyj at msn.com buddyj at msn.com
Thu Sep 6 18:35:58 UTC 2007

I subscribe to the 24x7 support for 3 servers, but EVERY issue I have asked about to RH has always been "that's a configuration issue, not an supportable o/s issue."  I still subscribe for the ease of updates and in case I every have a real problem.

I have found excellent support here and on some various linux forums.> Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 13:21:40 -0500> From: Cyoho at umpublishing.org> To: redhat-list at redhat.com> Subject: Getting my feet wet> > Hi All,> > I am a unix admin (HP-UX and Solaris) who is just now getting around to> installing a linux server. (I know, I know!) We are going to use> RedHat and FreeRadius, and I was wondering what you all would suggest as> far as the subscription service. I have worked with unix for 20 years,> but have no linux experience at all. Does the websupport/2 day response> generally take the whole 2 days to get back to you? Is this list a> pretty good alternative to 24x7 support? > > Thanks~> Cindy> -- > redhat-list mailing list> unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request at redhat.com?subject=subscribe> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-list