Console error message

Khachatur Shahinyan khachatur.shahinyan at arca.am
Thu Apr 3 12:39:47 UTC 2008

Dear Friends, I have a problem according to console messages.
In the middle of booting the kernel crushes after giving a long error
description which ends up with "kernel panic". The problem is that i
can't get that error message on the screen,  because  it's too long.
What should i do, to save that message somewhere, or maybe there's a way
to scroll the screen? Can You please, help me to solve this problem.
Extra info:  i'm running  Dell Poweredge with RHEL AS4 on it.

Thank You

.