Hijacked email address.

Jose R R jose.r.r at metztli.com
Tue Apr 15 17:35:22 UTC 2008

Good morning (California), RH list members-

Any suggestions on how to deal with those who take over one's reputable
email address to send spam??  This morning I have received an considerable
amount of returned emails that I never sent out but that have as return path
the usual p***y cowards' signature <>  and some even my actual email
address.  And no, those did not originate from my account.

Below is an fragment of one that even attempted to join an google group:

join the group before being allowed to post, or this group may not be open
posting.

Visit http://groups.google.com/group/SurplusTrade/about?hl=en to join or
learn more
about who is allowed to post to the group.

Help on using Google Groups is also available at:
http://groups.google.com/support?hl=en
--=_zDS2424DVH6DcOc6ny0blEGjLJmAm6PlH