Linux Virtual Servers

Robert Freeman-Day presgas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 12:43:38 UTC 2008

Paul,

This does bring me to a question on VMware that I have been wanting to
ask someone.  Is it possible to run VMware server and workstation on the
same machine?  For examble, if you have a machine or two that you do not
need multiple snapshots of...I would think of using server, but if I
have a sizable testing environment that can blow up frequently...I would
use workstation.  Thanks ahead of time.

Robert