RHCE certification

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 19:43:53 UTC 2008

Oracle is an application while RHEL is an operating system.

Certification in Oracle is an application certification.
Certification in RHEL is an OS certification.

See the difference?

SQL* is NOT the CLI!

Oracle trains people how to use the database.
Why do you think that they are trained in a shell or the CLI?

Bizarre....