VMWare

katsumi liquer katsumi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 01:45:12 UTC 2008

Mark,

Re: Job listings .. yes, i imagine it must be true; i am trying to
strengthen all things virtualization, not only because i think they
make a damn interesting system to work with, and not only because they
can make a lot of pain points in computing outrageously cooler, but
also because i need to make a living... but that being said... i was
never hired because postfix or openssh were on my resume, but these
days they have helped me to hang on to my current position.. i imagine
knowledge of xen could have a similarly anchoring nature, especially
in places were a lot of Citrix is used (now). if anyone has any
pro/con xen vs esx in production i'd really like to hear about it.

katsu