RHCE/RHCT Study Prep

Paul Whitney paul.whitney at mac.com
Thu Dec 25 02:48:10 UTC 2008

No not at all using "virtual machines" will provide you with the number of systems you need to setup your environment. It does help to have a dual core processor with at least 4 GB RAM. All of the vm's should run well.

I have had two instances of RHEL 5 and W2K3 running at all at the same time with little to no performance drag.