RHCE/RHCT Study Prep

Shankar Jha shankar.jha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 03:45:49 UTC 2008

I think you can use vmware or xen virtaul PC to complete your study.
I am using xen(by default in linux cd) for my RHCSS preparation and
completed 333 module.

But take care of yum when using xen cause on single drive, using yum
you can't install virtual system and I suggest to use 2 gb of RAM. For
this copy the complete cd in /var/ftp/pub/ and proceed...

For more information just scrap....

:)