RHEL 5.2 and IPW3945

Group,

Hi, all.  I performed a fresh install of rhel 5.2 today and all was good.
By this I mean that the wireless NIC worked.  Shortly after I did a 'yum
update' and the wireless card stopped.  I don't understand what happened and
don't know where to start researching the issue.  Can someone offer help
with this?

The laptop is an HP dv2000 (2660se to be specific) with an Intel IPW3945
NIC.

Thank you.

Jason