Setting up a local repository for RHEL 4 on a RHEL 5 box

GT4NE1 GT4NE1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:09:29 UTC 2008

Oh, I thought you could setup your own repository server and add it to
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources and apply updates from that.  I've been
messing around with it a little and it looks like it trys to CWD to a
headers directory. I can't figure out how to create or make that
directory with the appropriate info though.

I'll check out that link you sent.

Thanks,

-GT