amanda

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:04:06 UTC 2008

"insert tape into slot 1 and press return"

if you have a tape library ("insert tape into slot 1" indicates that you
do), it must be loaded with tapes ("slot 1") and a tape must be loaded into
the tape drive.

"why you all guys always treat  like this.....????"

it appears to me that the people subscribing to this list have answered all
your questions in very, acceptable terms.  they have not questioned your
level of understanding of Linux at all.  only once have i seen harsh
that you did not have the rights to.  even this "harsh" response was mild.
(in some places, what you asked for is a termination offense.)