Resizing swap space on VMWare ESX Linux

jerry.feldman at algorithmics.com jerry.feldman at algorithmics.com
Thu Jul 24 12:46:51 UTC 2008

While VMWare ESX is a Linux kernel, it is part of VMWare. You might be
better off checking with the VMWare user group.

--
Jerry Feldman <Jerry.Feldman at algorithmics.com>
Algorithmics (US), Inc

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.