IBM server slows down

Manish Gupta gupta.kumar.manish at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 10:51:25 UTC 2008

For this "3.Is there any way to close 6 consoles including
> graphical and only one console works with networking ?"

You may use single user mode!!!

/etc/inittab can be edited for setting default runlevel to 1.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish Gupta | Sr. Software Engineer | manish_sgupta at satyam.com |
+91.9923.888.168 |

" Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts
can be counted "