problem to access java pages

Hello All,

I am trying to access my own created login.jsp file on own web server
(Apache)
but its not working, it shows  as like a html format.
I already checked all setting of web browser,  java is enabled.

And when i tried to redirect the login.jsp page into another java pages, it
did not redirect.
i think my java program is not running, but i donot know how to solve this
problem.
do i install any other software to run java pages as like in Windows we
needs tomcat ?
if yes then tell me which software i should install ?

--
With Regards,
Vivek Mangal