Re: copy folder to remote server

Wput

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mad Unix" <madunix gmail com>

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 16:07:50
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list<redhat-list redhat com>
Subject: copy folder to remote server

I want to copy all the following files/folder/subfolders under
/usr/local/apache/htdocs to a remote server within this directory
/var/www/html/
Am I correct with this command, or far away offff

tar zcvf -  /usr/local/apache/htdocs | ssh root 1 2 3 4 "cat >
/var/www/html/htdocs.tar.gz"

Thanks
--
Your search - madunix - did not match any documents.