Re: apache & rss feeds

m roth2006 rcn com wrote:
Anyone here know if I have to add something to my apache configuration file so that it serves a .rss? I can get to the site with no trouble, but if I tell it adv.rss, instead of index.php, I get "not found". The file's in the same directory, and ownership & permissions are correct.

rss is a format, not just a standard file,
assuming that the rss file is properly formated, and you want this rss file to be displayed instead of index.(php/html/etc...) add it to your index listings in httpd.conf however i have never tried this, and dont know if apache knows how to interpret an rss file, you might need a backend (php/asp/java something or other) converter.

Chaim Rieger