Re: Resizing swap space on VMWare ESX Linux

Resize swap space is only possible by creating 1st other eswap space,
close all applicaton (very less memory use) swapoff the first swap and
then claim back by format different filesystem and then turn on the
other swap. These are my guess I did not do anything like this.