Is there a way to release the leaked memory without reboot the system?

Daneil Goodman daneil.goodman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 16:26:22 UTC 2008

Thanks for your suggestion. I do told users to improve their code to avoid
this issue. But some did not do very well. Besides, new users joined in and
some of them created this issue again. This is reason I would like to do
something from system side. To clean up swap space, I found the simply way
is to swapoff and swapon  again.

Cheers,
Goodman