RHEL Server vs. Desktop

Paul Copeland PCopeland at ascentmedia.com
Mon Mar 10 20:53:28 UTC 2008

It sounds like I need at least the "Workstation Option" with the Desktop
subscription to support 2 CPU's according to these tables -

https://www.redhat.com/rhel/compare/

Still I am not clear on whether there is any actual difference in the
ISO downloads or in what packages you can upgrade with the different
kinds of subscriptions.  Any help would be appreciated.