RHEL 4 - Screen saver problem

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Tue Mar 11 14:47:57 UTC 2008

Florez, I am guesing here as I only use Redhat for servers but you should be able to righ click on the desktop and do it depending on whether you are using KDE or Gnome and whether your admin has locked down your pc. The alternative is to google for turning off your screensaver for the relevant window manager(KDE or Gnome) you are sure to find relevant information.

Regards