Mysql rpm upgrade

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Thu Mar 27 15:10:19 UTC 2008

I do have a test machine i can use for this purpose.

If anyone has upgraded Mysql before please let me know the steps I need to
take.

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman
|+---------------------------+--------------------------------------------|
||   "Marcos Aurelio         |                                            |
||   Rodrigues"              |           To:        "General Red Hat Linux|
||   <deigratia33 at gmail.com> |   discussion list" <redhat-list at redhat.com>|
||   Sent by:                |           cc:                              |
||   redhat-list-bounces at redh|           Subject:        Re: Mysql rpm    |
||   at.com                  |   upgrade                                  |
||                           |                                            |
||   27/03/2008 15:03        |                                            |
||   Please respond to       |                                            |
||   General Red Hat Linux   |                                            |
||   discussion list         |                                            |

I am not a DBA, but i think is the task its a little more complicated than
that, since you are changing the Mysql version and not just the release, is
better you do that at a test machine before a production machine.

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues (DEiGrAtiA-33)
<deigratia33 at gmail.com>
CCNA, MCSO
Mirabilia laudo semprer, Dei