Proxy

Joy Methew ml4joy at gmail.com
Wed May 7 04:05:53 UTC 2008

peter and obed thanks for reply..................

    i wann explain my side.....i wann show connection b/w client and web
server with proxy.
    client is configured with proxy connection.

    step1: client write www.yahoo.com.
    step2: dns will resolve www.yahoo.com in ip address ok.
    step3: then connection will establish b/w client and web server threw
proxy.
    step:4 proxy will get ip address of www.yahoo.com bcoz dns will provide
ip address to      client.
    am i right or not ???