http request

Paul Malinowski pmalinowskieu at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 7 10:37:05 UTC 2008

Hi Koray,

  First, statment "In my DNS server i want to send http request." doesn't mean a lot. As long as your dns resolver is configured properly (mainly /etc/resolv.conf) you should be able to make a proper dns resolution of host in url of http request.

  As for a http data itself the easiest way to track what is going on between client and server is to use tcpdump on client side:

  tcpdump -w file tcp and dst port 80

  If you want to create some particular request I suggest looking at curl man page.

  Kind Regards,
  Paul Malinowski

"Koray Sonmez [Oytek]" <ksonmez at oytek.com.tr> wrote:
  Hi,

In my DNS server i want to send http request. How can i open http port
and control http request is working?

Regards,
Koray

Bu e-mail'in tum icerigi gonderenin kisisel tasarrufu ile olusturulmus ve gonderilmistir. Oyak Teknoloji Bilisim ve Kart Hizmetleri A.S. bu e-mail icerigi hakkinda sorumluluk kabul etmez.
This e-mail has been sent by the sender under his/her own individual discretion. Oyak Teknoloji Bilisim ve Kart Hizmetleri A.S. accepts no responsibility.