snmpd error in subcontainer on a 2950

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Tue May 20 10:06:23 UTC 2008

Hi Siddesh,
Have you had a look in your log files for a possible cause of the
problem. Do have a look through /var/log/messages and look for kernel,
memory or harddrive errors.

Causes can be multiple. If you don't see any errors in the log file then
it is more likely to be hardware related. You should install the
appropriate HP monitoring tools to talk to your hardware to try and
determine where the problem lies.

It would also help if you can be a bit more descriptive about what the
server does if it is very busy, and also what steps you have taken to
track down the problem.

Regards