Compilation error with freeglut

A K Arun arnkrishn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 17:27:59 UTC 2008

I really appreciate the prompt help.
I figured out the problem and it was concerned with my RHEL installation
which was rhel-5-client-i386. Well, the client doesn't come with the
freeglut-devel  package. I installed rhel-5-server-i386 and it had both
freeglut and freeglut-devel packages.

Things are working for me now.

Thanks again for all the help.

cheers,