Can someone please SHOUT at Redhat for me?

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Wed Sep 3 13:03:24 UTC 2008

up2date, and yum both let you know when a file is being replaced (it's
actually rpm that tells you).

A word of advice would be, if you are going to update your systems you
should collect the output of the update manager and use that to decide
if you need to make any config file changes.

Cheers,
Harry