Problem with NTP.

Reber, Simon simon.reber at roche.com
Tue Apr 21 09:20:14 UTC 2009

Well as the configuration does work on other hosts, we don't going to
focus any further on this.
	But what's about the output of ntpq -p <ntp source server>
	In your example like: ntpq -p Server1

What does tcpdump telling you:
	Run # tcpdump -i <intergace> -vvv port 123
	Is there any activity reported?

Cheers,
Simon