is apache 2.2.11 certified by Red Hat?

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:09:25 UTC 2009

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.

I had been looking the realease notes of apache an the feature I need to use
was added in the 2.2.4 version.

Is this version certified? but the real question is, How can I check the
certfied version of a package?

it could be interesing for example know the roadmap of the next version,
(for example, I have downloaded the 5.4 Beta and I want to know what is new
in this release, and also for the next versions)

Grettings and thanks again.

ESG