Need to use ftps (NOT sftp) on RHAS4

MacIntyre, Ross A R.A.Macintyre at hw.ac.uk
Fri Aug 21 14:13:29 UTC 2009

Thanks for the quick reply Ben.
I've had a quick look at curl but haven't been able to see any examples
of what I am trying to do.

If you don't mind, would you might showing me a script that will simply
mirror a folder/directory from an ftp server.

Also if you could show me how to specify it to use ftps rather than ftp
I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance,

Ross

registered under charity number SC000278.