Linux system administration methodology or best practice

Wahyu Darmawan Wahyu.Darmawan at ag-it.com
Fri Aug 28 02:14:26 UTC 2009

Hi Kevin,
When you have RHEL subscription number of support, you will get RHN access. And also, to apply security updates or patches for your production server, RHN will provides you.
To get more info you should visit here http://www.redhat.com/red_hat_network/
CMIIW.

To migrate your sandbox to development to production environment, maybe another gurus and experts will guide you.

Rgds,