bonding 2 adsl lines

Jose R R jose.r.r at metztli.com
Sun Aug 30 05:05:55 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 4:04 AM, ESGLinux <esggrupos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I made a question about bonding some time ago (
> http://www.pubbs.net/redhat/200902/24872/)
>
> The solution you gave me was greatfull. Now I want to give a new step.
>
> is it possible to make bonding with 2 adsl lines with a red hat linux
> server? I suposse I need especial hardware to do it, (for example to plug
> the wan cables,)
>
> My objective is to use my 2 adsl lines as it was only one with double
> bandwitdh.

Buenas tardes,

I came across this site --with relevant properties-- and thought about
your past issue:

=:> Simple to deploy network and site-to-site redundancy without BGP
=:> No service provider coordination or expensive equipment to purchase
=:> Connect multiple service providers using different broadband links
=:> Load balance between multiple T1, DSL, cable, wireless, and frame links
=:> We handle all aspects of the load balancing and redundancy

http://www.zerooutages.com/zero/services.xrn

Hope it is useful ...

Best Regards.

Jose R R
http://www.metztli-it.com
http://twitter.com/Metztli_IT
IBM Lotus Symphony supported on GNU/Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.