How many processors are active in box ?

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 03:31:50 UTC 2009

Sorry, I thought you were the original poster.

Concerning legal advice--only lawyers and a limited others in the legal
profession are able to despise legal advice.  Red Hat administrators do not
meet the legal definition of "lawyer".  If this causes a problem, the
problem is with the laws that restrict legal advice to the legal community.

You have never had the Oracle or Microsoft sales department lie to you?
Your experience is different from what we have experienced with Oracle or
Microsoft.  On the other hand, we have had good experiences with the Red Hat
sales department.  We haven't found "hidden" statements that caused us
heartburn.  From our experience, if one thinks that the Red Hat sales
department will not give good information, you will be delighted to find
otherwise.

Again, sorry to mis-identify you as the original poster.